Google

Thursday, August 28, 2008

GUys profiles from matrimonial siTes :: funny ```

1) I am a modern kinda guy, with lots of friends. I love to eat out and own gadgets. I love reading and music(rock n pop) . I like movies but not too much. I have always been called a nice guy but have a short temper to match. I have a lot of girls as friends too so basically need a broad minded girl. I am basically an achiever and been a topper for most of my life. passd out of VIT, vellore.. other credits under my belt are... GRE 1420,NTSE 24th rank,physics olympiad 5th, ranked YSC 3 years in a row..one paper published in crossroads mag. and 2 papers presented, one ongoing project on embedded systems and Pattern
 Recognition, CAT 99.20 overall pecentile. I am still studyin.. (MS) and hopefully would like to do a PHD and settle down. 
I like a girl, who is a good conversationalist, has definitive views, intelligent and speaks atleast 3 languages. She has got to have abroad mind, and should have an interest in spendin money and enjoyin herself. A dedicated girl, who remembers her husband during any crisis. 
(dude diz must be a  matrimonial profile it seems like a job profile)

2)iam simple and traditional i am cool hearted adjestable person with every one iam expecting my partner should be in joint family only and she should not go for the individual I Want to Marry Only Telugu Lady ( 16 Anala Telugu Ammaye ) I dont Know How to Say This Word In English Oky. And Also Dareness lady , After marry she should do job (r) not her openion . 
(now what does Darness lady mean tel me???????)

 3)I am gratful to you.. I completed pg. my family members are liberal. i have two sisters. they are married. I am sensitive and good manner. friendly with allmy family. she is liberal. looking good. she maintain good friends with my family friends and good communication skills. she is good looking.
(why is he grateful to me??? ?)

4)hi iam i real estate person i like combind family and iam also compitative person. and idont like smoke and drinking habbits. i am respectable person.i want good and traditional girl and . so first i do make good friend becuase good friends become agood life partners. so i want friendly person. no religion feelings
(no feelings)

5)I am a Masters in Computer Science and Information Systems from the US.I used to hold an H1B visa.
(WOW i didn't knew that i used to keep my visa in cupboard!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!)

6)Iam very simple human being, have goals and big dreams. i feel am smartworking and encouraging person , enjoying life happily with friends and daily one movie and am very friendly to all. playing computer games and watching cricket gives me refreshment. simple girl( girl next door), good looking, talkative,clever, my dreamgirl 1) fair 2) mole on lips 3) long hair 4) one extra teeth 5) honey/blue eyes .
(man if u like girl nxt door marry her  why bother us.......... )

7)Iam very liberal ,idon't hurt any body until i heart by oppnent,iwould like to extend my hand up to my capacity who ever is try to do something to society,i will n't be supporting who ever taking advantage of my attitude, iwln't take step back to kill such animals,by assuming these don't think that iam a criminal. we don't have any kind of criminal back ground from our family .
(wow rubber man!!!!!!!!! )

8)I am a person of my kind. I expect She is beautiful and should have soft mentality. I love my parents very much. I am a good person and never make her to feel bad anytime and I want the same from her. I want her to love my parents as I do.
 (one of the special species????? ??? may be jadoooo)

9)hai this is srinivas . my hobbies are playing sports & swimming. my favourate colour is lime yellow . i like hurrer movies. my favourate dish is cainise . i am doing business . 
(ya dude even v all like  hurrer movies errrrrrrrrr horror movies;now any one plz tel me wat is a dish called cainise)

10)hai i am seshu kumar .i am from andhra pradesh.i known hindi and english languages.in my home and all are friends called as chinni.i had two sisters n married allso , i am only single person. i am little smart looking . i belive god and i give more importance to hindu traditonal values . i am very straight forward. 
 (he and god r frnds, GOD TUSSI GREAT HO!!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Google