Google

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Have a good laugh

Restaurant Humors.

 

Customer to Waiter:  How long have you been working here?

Waiter: Three months, Sir.

Customer: Oh! Then it could not have been you who took my order.

 

A man went to a restaurant for food.

The waiter brought him roasted tongue.

“No, no,” yelled the man.

I do not want tongue.  I do not want anything that comes from the mouth.

The waiter said nothing.  He went and brought him boiled eggs.

 

“Water, do you charge for gravy?”

No, Sir.

Do you charge for bread?

No, Sir,

Good I will have a bowl of gravy and some bread.

 

Cust: I have some Spinoti Vermicelli

Wait: Where did you see that?

Cust: On the menu

Wait: Oh, that is the name of the proprietor.

 

Hey, Waiter! How long will my pizza be?

We do not do long ones, Sir.

Only round.

 

Hey, Waiter this egg is bad!

Don’t blame me.  I only lay the table.

 

There is a dead beetle in my soup!

Yes, Sir, They are not very good swimmers

 

In a Hong Kong café, at 3 a.m., the last guest was sleeping at his table.

The housekeeper said to the proprietor,  “I have seen you shake that old fool and wake him up five times.  Why do not you make him go home?”

Nothing doing, answered the proprietor, every time I wake him up he asks for the bill and pays it.”

 

No comments:

Google