Google

Saturday, September 6, 2008

sms shortcuts for u friend

hello frnds here are the sms shortcuts to send for ur dear ones

cu@:      see you at

cusoon:    see you soon

im4u:  iam for you

itsf8:  its fate

ldr:   long distance relationship

ltns :    longtime no see

luvu2:  love you too

luv u:   love you

qt:  cutie

U4e:  yours forever

Ur4me:  you are for me

A3: anytime,anyplace,anywhere

B4n: bye for now

Bcnu: be seeing you

Bol:  best of luck

Cul: see you later

Dnr: dinner

Ez: easy

F4i: for information

Gmta: great minds think alike

Hand : have a nice day

Hru: how are you

I4kwim: if u know what you mean

L8r: later

Jk:  just kidding

Mte: my thoughts exactly

Nei: anyone

Np: no problem

Oic: oh i see

Pcm: please call me

Pls : please

Rotfl: rolling on the floor laughing

Ruok: are  you okay

Thnq: thank you

Ttfn: tata –tata for now

Urok: you are ok

Xlnt: excellent

Brb: be right back

Btw: by the way

Imho: in my humble opinion

Imnsho: in my no so humble opinion

Lol: laughing out loud

Rftm: read the manual

xo:    hugs and kisses

iad8:  it’s a date

Bmval:  be my valentine

lskol:  long slow kiss on the lips

kdtc:   kiss on the cheek

wan2._*:  want to kiss?

Ygm: you got mail

 

No comments:

Google